|Name||Mr. Neelanjan Dutta|
|Academic Qualification||ME, PhD (Pursuing), Environmental Engineering, IIEST Shibpur|
|Areas of Interest||Water treatment, Solid waste management|
|Work Experience||2 years (Industrial 1 year, Academic 1 year)|
|Teachings||1. Environmental Engineering |
2. Industrial waste Engineering
3. Environmental Pollution control Engineering
|List of Publications||1. NATIONAL: "Field Application of Electrocoagulation for Arsenic Removal", organized by IWWA.|
2. INTERNATIONAL: 'Field Application of Electrocoagulation for Arsenic Removal from Groundwater Supplies' in "OU Water Conference" at Oklahoma University, USA.
|Membership of Professional Bodies||IPHE|
|Achievements||1. Won 1st Prize in a national level paper presentation conference organized by FOSET.|
2. Received INR 100000 by AICTE (INAE) to present a paper at Oklahoma University, USA.
|Office Address||Civil Engineering Department, NIT Sikkim|
|Extras||1. President: NIRMAAN (Student society) |
2. Member of Innovation Cell