|Name||Mr. Neelanjan Dutta|
|Academic Qualification||ME, PhD pursuing (IIEST Shibpur)|
|Areas of Interest||Ground Water and wastewater treatment|
Solid Waste Management
|Work Experience||Academic: 4 years|
Industry: 11 months
|Teachings||Water Supply & Solid Waste Management|
Sanitary & Pollution Control Engineering
|List of Publications||List Of Publications (National/International)|
1. Neelanjan Dutta, Anaya Ghosh, Biswajit Debnath, Sadhan Kumar Ghosh; "Climate change in Hilly region of India: Issues and Challenges in Waste Management"; 2019, Sustainable Waste Management: Policies and Case Studies, Page no. 657-669.
2. Neelanjan Dutta, Anirban Gupta; "Pyrolysis of HDPE for Production of Fuel: A Sustainable Waste Management Paradigm towards Circular Economy"; ASCE Conference, 2020, Kolkata, India.
3. Neelanjan Dutta; "Waste Management in Hilly Area: A Case Study at Sikkim", GWA Conference, 2020, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
4. Anaya Ghosh, Neelanjan Dutta, Biswajit Debnath, Anirban Gupta, Sadhan Kumar Ghosh;"Plastic Waste Management Rule 2016, Implementation in India: Current Status, Issues and Challenges", IconSWM Conference, 2018, Vijaywada, India.
5. Neelanjan Dutta, Arindam Halder, Anirban Gupta; 'Field Application of Electrocoagulation for Arsenic Removal from Groundwater Supplies' in "OU Water Conference", 2015, Oklahoma University, USA.
6. Neelanjan Dutta, Arindam Halder, Anirban Gupta; "Field Application of Electrocoagulation for Arsenic Removal", IWWA, 2015, Kolkata, India.
|Membership of Professional Bodies||IPHE (Membership ID: AM-786)|
|Achievements||1. Received 3rd Position at Rural Drinking Water Technology, Hackathon, IIT Kharagpur.
2. Received INR 100000 by AICTE (INAE) to present a paper at Oklahoma University, USA.
3. Won 1st Prize in a national level paper presentation conference organized by FOSET.
4. Received INR 50000 by GAABESU for research work at IIEST, Shibpur.
|Office Address||Civil Engineering Department, NIT Sikkim|
|Extras||1. Completed a Consultancy project on "Appraisal Report on DPR for Up-gradation and Modernization of Sewerage Scheme for Smart City Namchi, South Sikkim"
2. Completed a consultancy project on "Appraisal Report on Solid Waste Management DPRs in six towns and one landfill area in Sikkim (Singtam, Rangpo, Namchi, Geyzing, Mangan, jorethang & Shipsu)"