Research Associate (IIT Bombay) -6 months
Assistant Professor (Bennett University) - 1 year 6 months
Assistant Professor Grade-II (NIT Hamirpur) - 4 years 2 months
Assistant Professor Grade-I (NIT Sikkim) - Till date
Structural Analysis II, Design of Structures -III, Applied Mechanics, Structural Dynamics, Finite Element Method, Earthquake Engineering, Building Construction
B.Tech. (Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College)
M.Tech. (IIT Guwahati)
Ph.D (IIT Bombay)
Contact Address :
Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Sikkim
- Pal, J., Shah, V., & Banerjee, S. (2013). Performance of damage detection algorithms for health monitoring of joints in steel frame structures using vibration-based techniques. International Journal of Structural Engineering, 4(4), 346-360.
- Pal, J., & Banerjee, S. (2015). A combined modal strain energy and particle swarm optimization for health monitoring of structures. Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, 5, 353-363.
- Pal, J., Banerjee, S., Chikermane, S., & Banerji, P. (2017). Estimation of fixity factors of bolted joints in a steel frame structure using a vibration-based health monitoring technique. International Journal of Steel Structures, 17, 593-607.
- Sikdar, S., Ostachowicz, W., & Pal, J. (2018). Damage-induced acoustic emission source identification in an advanced sandwich composite structure. Composite Structures, 202, 860-866.
- Mirgal, P., Pal, J., & Banerjee, S. (2020). Online acoustic emission source localization in concrete structures using iterative and evolutionary algorithms. Ultrasonics, 108, 106211.
- Sikdar, S., & Pal, J. (2021). Bag of visual words based machine learning framework for disbond characterisation in composite sandwich structures using guided waves. Smart Materials and Structures, 30(7), 075016.
- Pal, J., Sikdar, S., & Banerjee, S. (2022). A deep?learning approach for health monitoring of a steel frame structure with bolted connections. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, 29(2), e2873.
- Pal, J., Sikdar, S., Banerjee, S., & Banerji, P. (2022). A Combined Machine Learning and Model Updating Method for Autonomous Monitoring of Bolted Connections in Steel Frame Structures Using Vibration Data. Applied Sciences, 12(21), 11107.